RSS

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Business Socks


I’ve spent the past week writing a love scene for Thief of Hearts.  It’s wild.  It’s love.  And in true to life, non-romance novel fashion it lasts all afternoon and into the evening.  What?  You don’t have that kind of free time in your life?  Who works?  Who has kids?  Who has responsibilities?  Pshaw!  Everyone has real life wild love scenes that last all day and night.  Right?  And I think they go something like this…



This video is courtesy of Mr. Alpha Male who stumbled across it on youtube.  I’ll spare you the story of how after sharing this video with me he then called me on a Wednesday while I was at the store to ask me to buy him some business socks.  Needless to say, the sales person in the store thought I had lost my mind when I asked for them while Mr. Alpha Male laughed on the phone. 

So, now I’m thinking what if I wrote a real life love scene?  How many romance novels would I sell if my hero wore his business socks?  What do you think?  In all seriousness, can brushing your teeth be considered foreplay?  *winks and grins* Back to writing…

0 comments:

Post a Comment